It is not uncommon that there are times where debtor searches are required, particular when the debtor has left their last known address.
In the normal process of collecting your debt we have many techniques and resources available to locate the debtor. This is free of charge to our clients in our attempt to establish the whereabouts of the debtor. Our success rate in finding debtors is extremely high.
In the unlikely event we cannot finding your debtor we have access to the most comprehensive resources available in Australia.
Debtor Searches will assess the risk associated with a new or existing customer before extending credit. A Credit Report should be a preliminary step in your debt prevention strategy. Evidence of a listing on a Credit Bureau such as InfoTrack should be an early warning sign for future debt recovery. More sales does not mean more profits, if you do not collect payment.
Before providing credit terms to your customers assess their credit history to determine if another credit provider has reported a default on the applicant’s credit file. Our pricing plans include graded rates linked to the overall size and type of your organisation.
An enquiry provides you with a credit history report drawn from the most comprehensive resources available in Australia:
- Company Searches (Historical/Current) – Gives the names of the current and former directors and shareholders, the current and former business address and registered address as well as details of existing secured creditors of the Company.
- Business Name Searches – Gives the names of the persons or companies carrying on business under a registered business name.
- Personal Searches – Reveals companies in which the person is or has been a director, secretary or shareholder.
- Title Searches – Shows who is the owner of a particular property and whether the property is mortgaged.
- Owner Name Searches – Reveals properties in relation to which the person is or was an owner.
Call us today on 1300 887 296 to tailor a debtor searches solution for your needs.